Saturday, August 28, 2010

Drake And Nicki Minaj Tweet About Getting Married


It seems like two members of the Young Money family just got a lot closer. On Friday (August 27), Nicki Minaj and Drake seemingly announced on their Twitter pages that they are married.
Minaj tweeted Friday afternoon. Drizzy responded about an hour later with, "Baby I am never scared. PROUD is more the word I would use," beforetweeting, "Please refer to @ as Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham and dont stare at her too long. She's finally mine. :)."
I love Nicki Minaj/ I told her I'd admit it/ I hope one day we get married just to say we f---ing did it/ And girl, I'm f---ing serious/ I'm with it if you with it/ 'Cause your verses turn me on, and your pants are mighty fitted," the Toronto MC spits.

However, Minaj batted away any ideas that Drake is anything more than just her sometime partner-in-rhyme.

"Drake does not have a crush on me," Minaj assured Envy. "Drake knows how to get you guys' attention."

No comments:

Post a Comment